Friday, October 28, 2005

ITunes

Hmmm....do you guys ever just go through your work/school day and find a tune stuck in your head? Haha, sometimes I have tunes stuck in my head during exams and it's really annoying, but then when I'm doing something like chores, tunes can really make your days go by faster eh?

Hmmm...so what am I doing up so early? Dang, I have no school today, but here I am at school getting my portfolios ready to hand in as they're due today. My partner teacher wrote some really good things about me which I'm thankful for. They say that if you have anything bad in your record, it's OVER!!! Even if you don't do anything wrong, if your partner teacher say has it out to get you, it all goes in your permanent record and you're mad screwed! Okay...that sounded awful, but you get the point! :)

After all this is done, I need to head out as I have lunch with the mother today...which is almost every Friday now haha...this is interesting becuase well, you know how me and my family are! :P Seeing them once a month is enough for me! :)

After that, I got ortho at 1pm and then I got to do some last minute things for Bible Study Tonight with the older youth and then YAC planning....I think I might have come up with a good devotion too so if I get to that together later, I'll tell Leo that I will be doing the devo tonight becuase I can make it match what is going on tonight! :)

Hmmm...a really good CD right now for me folks is Passion: How Great is our God. I hate how most worship CDs will only have like 1 or 2 good tunes on them and the rest is only mediocre--which explains why I hardly buy worship CDs. I bought this one way back in July, but it's a GREAT CD.....I've been listening to it nonstop as of late. Highly recommended!! :)

That's all for today folks. Have a super day!! :)

King

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... ppl like me are soo involved in our life... hahah we have to keep reading your blog everyday.. hahaha jk... wow i am first to tag your blog today.. dont i feel special... la dee dah :)

i hope that YAC works out tonight you seem to be frazzled by it this past week

Karen said...

I have to agree with you too, that Passions - How Great is Our God is a good CD. My two favourite songs on that CD is Indescribable and How Great is Our God.

Jonny said...

Don't you live with your family?

Anyway, my Field prof says, if you get a bad assessment, ask them re-write it.

Havok said...

yac worked out fine and i love "he's got the whole world in his hands" and "there is none like you" and "here is our God" and "it is well" and "indescribible!" :P

Havok said...

oh yeah and jonny, i barely see my bros...just 'cuase we live in the same household, it doesn't garauntee anything...:)