Instructions: Write a journal entry for this meme with six random facts about yourself.
Then, pick six of your friends list and tag them - no tag backs.
These rules should be included in your entry. Like Alicia, I'll tag whoever wants it...:P
One: This year was the first year I have ever seen a shooting star. Maybe I saw one as a kid, but I really don't remember doing so. During Summer Camp, I was lying under the stars and saw a small one and I was so amazed because I don't remember ever seeing one. Just last week at Outdoor School, I saw the biggest one EVER lol....and it was so big all the kids who were with me on the hill saw it too and it was the perfect moment for all of us. We were in such awe! :)
Two: People think that just becuase I collect toys, I'll collect any toy. If's it's not related to something I like (eg. Marvel, Simpsons, Street Fighter, DC, TMNT, Transformers, etc.). I'm really picky about these things....and they not only have to be related to the these things I listed above, they HAVE to be action figures. Just becuase I like X-Men, doesn't mean I like collecting X-Men junk!!! :P
Three: I enjoy spending money if I know that what my money is going to has something of lasting value. I don't mind spening for the sake of an experience, but I'm more hesitant about it. I'm starting to be more willing to spend money for vacations though...:)
Four: I hope to be able to visit my child I've sponsered through World Vision one day. He's in Chilie; his name is Matias; He's 3 years old. :)
Five: I can't stand people who overstep their boundaries. Yes, you're my friend and yes, you have a say and are entitled to speak but don't think that gives you to interfere with things in my life. You have your own; deal with that! :P
Six: I'm actually more of a loner even though I like being in the mist of Social Gatherings. Though I need my time with friends, I enjoy being with myself and listening to music, reading, watching TV or just relaxing. However, when I need my friends, boy do I NEED THEM!! :) I think a fix of friends is quite healthy when it comes to the weekends but during weekdays, I'm all biz-nazz!!! :)
5 comments:
Have I ever overstepped boundaries?
Never...you've always been a gentlemen...is that what you wanted to hear? :P
WOW IM PART OF YOUR NUMBER 1.. you watched shooting stars with ME.. SWEET
BUT I ONLY SAW one with Marvin :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO... wow thats too romantic haha
Post a Comment