
Congrats need to be extended to Payton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts for their victory at The Superbowl! :) I'll have to agree with what my bro wrote on his blog: it was LONG due and now the critics and sports analysts can get off of his back! :P I heart The Indy Colts!!!! And yes, it is a great start to the new year in sports. If only Sharapova won against Serena in Melbourne, all would've been perfect....:(
So I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that people are finding themselves on Facebook now and it seems that a long of attention on my part has been placed on Facebook as opposed to my blog. Does anyone else find this is to be true?
I can't believe it...I had a friend who had the nerve to call during one of my shows lol. Don't you know that I skipped out on a workshop from work in order to watch my shows today? It's okay; I forgive you....this time...:) Just a reminder though that 24 is TWO HOURS NEXT WEEK! Also, Survivor and Lost start this week! :) Oh the dread of watching more TV!!!!
On an unrelated note, we need a lot of new things in my house and it's not me being vain. New Sofas have been on our minds for over a year. We need new dishes as the ones we have are quite old and ugly and my bro managed to smash a few last week. I want a new bookshelf to put more of my toys and books on. Also, I really want some sort of organizer for the clothes in my closet as I'm just stacking everything on top of each other. Any suggestions?
5 comments:
i heart you... hahaha.. when are we going to costco?
Whenever P Chu wants to take me there :)
Or..you can get the Costco card off of her and we can go whenever....:P
I find that I am spending more time on Facebook. But that could probably be because there's more people on facebook then in the blogging community. And that people don't seem to be updating blogs as regularly anymore.
I got these metal closet organizers from Ikea that are working well for me. I forget what they're called but I think you'll recognize them when you see them. They consist of a frame and metal baskets that you can slide in and out.
works for me!
Are those expensive?
Post a Comment