
How can I not be excited for this game? There's going to be a Bust-a-move coming out for the Wii in March and I'm so excited about it. It can have up to 8 players all on one screen! Just check out the screenshot I've posted from ign.com!!! Who's in for trying out this game with 8 people?! Oh the maddness and the chaos!! :)

Haha...there are a lot of people who are still sick and it's scary because the sickness everyone has is just lingering--they haven't been able to get rid of it and so much time has passed! My bro had Buckley's today for what I believe to be was his first time...his reaction was absolutely hilarious...my other bro and I told him to take it like a man haha! And they said I'm the baby in the family wahaha!!! Well, I'm praying for everyone to get better! :)
Well I had a dream today about my Sandstone home and Geo was in it. I remember I used to have a problem with the garage door at that house as it would open randomly because I think another house had the same frequency as us or something for the garage door opener. In the dream, I parked the car in the garage but the door wouldn't close and I told Geo to watch things for me while I went inside to check the house. This is becuase the door from the house to the garage was never locked at that house and so it was like that also in my dream. I was always afraid that people would go into my house through this door to the house when the garage door openned "accidentally" in real life but in my dream, I was also afraid so I went to go check it out. When I opened the door to scan for intruders, I heard footsteps and I could see the figure coming at me and I yelled for Geoffrey but I couldn't tell him what I saw--the words didn't come out. It was Freddie Kruger--the monster from the horror movies "Nightmare on Elm Street!!!" He was coming at me and he clawed me and I woke up at that time and freaked out! Scary!! And for those of you wondering, I didn't look at the clock to check the time for fear of it being 3am....:) I know I've told some of you about this dream already (the boys at cell group and my bros thought it was hilarious), but I wanted to share it with the rest of you and document this dream so I would remember how freaky it was forever!!! :P
6 comments:
lol... I'd be so screwed in that game. My reflexes are already slow enough... but with that much to take in... sigh...
sheesh... thanks for publishing an unfinished post! now I have to comment again on the rest of the blog, lol.
But next time you dream of Freddie Kruger... don't have me in the dream. He'll jump dream worlds and come kill me too!! And as some of you know... I was already freaked out about him when I was younger, lol... no need to dream of him now!
LOL the game will be addictive!!! YOu'll get good practice.
I didn't choose to dream about Freddie...I was terrified of him as a child too! Hopefully the dreams will transfer so I no longer dream of him but you do...:) That's right Freddie...KILL!! KILL!! :P
hug me
make me hug ju :)
All I have to say is Buckleys takes awful, and I wasnt expecting it to taste so bad!!!... but it works.... plus, I had the fear of Freddie too, when I was young... so testify that, homeboy!!! Plus, That WII game sounds fun!!! Count me ready to go!!!
Post a Comment