
Even though it's Family Day, my bros went to work as if it were a regular day. I took this opportunity to work on my last research paper and it looks like it's basically done. Just need to edit it and make sure it flows.
I've had a lot of chances to play the Wii latey. Just been playing Wii Sports lots (specifically Tennis), and I've downloaded the internet channel and Super Mario World (Super NES game!!). And luckily, there is a lot of space in my living room right now (as seen in the picture posted), as we are expecting new couches to arrive tommorrow. That's right, my bro and I went shopping for new couches and we are getting new leather ones. It was either that, or microfiber and quite frankly, I prefere the feel of leather over microfiber any day! :)
My bro took me along because apparently my opinion really does matter so I was able to sway him to make this purchase! :)
While we went to go look for Sofas, my bro and I discovered some specials on beds. We both REALLY want new beds and as much as I'd like to tell you that we ended up fulfilling our wishes for something new to sleep on over the weekend, we decided to prospone this major purchase. "One thing at a time!" My bro declared and I had to agree with him...though I can't wait. Add it to the list of new things we need haha. We also need new dishes and such :) I don't need closet organizers anymore as I took Alicia's advise and went to IKEA to purchase me some of these bad boys! :)
Still, I REALLY want a new bed! :)
4 comments:
I played some Wii: Call of Duty last night at my stepbrothers. It was a decent game. Lots of talk to get over... which I didn't listen to... but you have to watch it all.
Game play was pretty good though way too sensitive (don't know if you can adjust it or not though) cause it was really hard to aim cause any little movement moves you a LOT. And it was very dark so it was hard to see whose who on the battlefield. But I enjoyed it. :P
Thought I would give you an input on other Wii games, lol
And with games like that... I kinda wouldn't mind a Wii now... but... I think I will resist the temptation and hold back... till at least... my birthday, lol
But... your old couches were so awesome! What're you guys gonna do with them?
Nice TV btw :)
Actaully Geo, I was considering getting that game but I then realized I am not a huge fan of shooters...though I can appreciate why they're so popular haha!
You know you'll get a Wii one day so stop denying yourself that right! :) Yeah you might as well wait to get one...not like they're easy to find right now...
As for the old Couches Jon, they've been taken to the dump.
And thanks for the kudos on my TV...I love her..I call her Bertha!
WOw you place is getting super pimped up... party at your place soon :) tee hee hee
hmm lunch with you is fun...
Post a Comment