Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Incontinent or Incompetant?

"Dear Baby,

Welcome to Dumpville. Population: You!" :)


Haha...above, is a Simpsons quote I was just thinking about. That just speaks as to how silly I am these days (even more so than usual). Don't know what's gotten over me. I am like that even at work. Smiling more with my kids and being a goof with them. And yet this is the most happy I've been as a teacher...well, ever!

I am excited that I have mastered the cutting board. Well not to say I was an idiot about it before but in the past, I used to cut my papers in all the wrong sizes when all I wanted was two equal parts. Well wait, maybe I was an idiot back then hah :)

I think I'm like that. Always rushing to get things done.....even with art I was like that as a child. And thus, this leads to imperfections. Alas, those days are now history! :P ....well at least with the cutting board..other things, maybe I'm still like that haha!

My coworkers have been complimenting me about how clean my room is lately. Even before interviews, they said this and it wasn't like I did anything differently. They just noticed that I'm clean now and we're already halfway done with the school year? :P

Looking forward to tomorrow--it is our Valentine's party and there is an assembly with MAD Science!! :) After that, it's no teaching for 5 days!! YES!!!!! :) Teachers, hope to see ya'll at Convention on Thursday! :) Payce!! :)

2 comments:

Jonny said...

I still think you're an idiot.

Which convention are you going to? :)

Havok said...

teachers convention. Are you going?