Sunday, December 06, 2009

Then and Now

I've battled for my own heart and happiness and God has been good in letting me be victorious for the last few months.

Was talking to a buddy about how being a worship leader, you feel attacked on so many levels. Inadequate in so many ways and struggles with confidence are magnified. You're on the frontline and Satan wants to take you out quickly and painfully.

I feel like these last few months has been so fast-paced and yet I've crawled most of the way. Been on my knees more and not in terms of how much more I pray (but I do need to do more of that), but I feel the desperation is growing. Please God don't let me lose that...I'm prideful and definitely always think I can do it my own way. So easy to fall for that trap--I'm good at it. Keep me at your feet.

Liking this song right now. From the latest Flyleaf CD Memento Mori is their first single "Again:"


No comments: