Okay, I guess we had a discussion yesterday as to how many different types of Kryptonite there are and what their various effects are. I had no idea; I have only heard of Green, Red and Black.....but because you asked for it, I google it and found this forum:
Different kinds of Kryptonite
Click the link to what others have found...some pretty interesting facts....a good read!! :P
Okay, well I was the first to blog about making a mistake on one of the writing assignments for education and then Jon Wong was 2nd by saying he thought he wrote one of his assignments wrong! :P However, today, after talking to some of my classmates about our Inquiry Proposal, I realized I didn't do it! I mean, I wrote 3 sentences and thought that I did it and then one of my friends told me the handbook told us exactly what to write and I didn't even have that lol! Praise God for lunch hour haha becuase I got it done before class! :P Looks like I'm more like Jacklyn than I thought with regards to do Education assignments last minute! :)
Order # 1 of 3 came in today to start off my picture book collection and it's kind of cool to see some of my childhood favorites in my hands. I made a mistake and ordered one of the books in spanish lol but good thing the book was damaged before I got it 'cause I brought it to Chapters for a refund. Hmmmm...it's hard deciding what books to buy becuase I don't want to buy books for the sake of building a bigger collection; I want to collect good books only! I also think I should invest in some chapter books too because who knows, maybe I'll be teaching higher grades so I want to be covered!!! :P
I went to Worship at the U today and I was REALLY glad I did because it feels like I'm being filled up again and it's been awhile. I don't want to be selfish that way, but it feels great to receive a touch from God. :) I heard a new song and it's got easy chords so I am planning on teaching it to the church soon haha......here are the lyrics
Waves of Grace
Words and Music by David Noble
The walls are high, the walls are strong
I've been locked in this castle
That I've built for far too long
You have surrounded me, a sea on every side
The cracks are forming and I've got nowhere to hide
(chourus)
Now I see
The walls I've built are falling
And your waves of grace are washing over me
My heart's been hard, I have been blind
I have often worked so hard to keep you from my mind
I have ruled my life, in a palace built on sand
I want you to reign, Lord, take me by the hand
Lord please reign in every part
I give my life to you
I open up my heart
I want to be like you, I want to seek your face
O Lord please wash me in your awesome waves of grace
14 comments:
First one to comment! Alright, I'll read the post now.
I don't recall when you made an assignment mistake :P
Good song btw. :)
haha, my aim now too is to get the first comment on the blogs i read!!! :P
actually, i did!! check out my september 26th entry to refresh your memory...i thik it's the last entry on this page so see below!!!
mmmm, i like the song. and yess....of course it likes me too. =P
Way too many types of Kryptonite. And most of them are completely pointless... and useless. Pink Kryptonite?? Makes you gay?? what the...
Wow Waves of Grace, I believe we've been singing that one for quite a few years now ... it's an awesome song ...
the Na Na Na of it is the best hehe :)
PICTURE BOOKS! Yeah my sister was in your very exact spot, and she totally had a in getting Children's Books. She has a small library in her room right now. You should definitely get the ones by Max Lucado, and Tale of Three Trees by Angela Elwell Hunt, would be good choices as well!
Happy Book Collecting! :)
I stand corrected
hi king; long time no see
or talk...
its been a terribly long time!! :S something must be done.
ah ha! come to edmonton!:D
...its 2:07am. goodnight.
(im not sure why the time on this comment says 1:07am)
im not crazy. its really 2am.
hi nice song on your page!!
Oh please, if you recall, she's given us candy every year! Or have your forgotten?
Yes, I do miss Anne White though! :( Why can't she be an Education teacher?!?!
That was awesome haha!!!
Wait, don't you remember for 205, she brought us Candy..I can't remember what it was but we were having a discussion and she didn't pass any chocolate or anything, but it was discounted candy forsure haha.....what was it? Now it's going to bother me..maybe Jon Wong remembers but then again, don't count on it!! ZING!!! :P
wow you pulled a lunch hour quickie.. hahaha.. seems familiar... wait get those sick thoughts out of your head
Geo keeps pink kryptonite in his pocket... all the time. :)
Actually, I keep my pink kryptonite in the closet. It only comes out of the closet when I come out of the closet. :P
Post a Comment