Haha...I had this conversation with Geoffrey about popular children's picture books and I was describing this one character to him which I had no idea what kind of creature it was. All I could say was that it had long hair and was a brown creature who wore overalls. He said he thought he knew who I was talking about...but none of us knew the name. Well, I found out his name and I am sure you will recognize him below from your childhood too.

So does anyone remember this little guy? Does anyone have any ideas as to who this dude is? I'll be very impressed if anyone actually knows by name!! :)
11 comments:
hmmm... not quite how I remembered him to be... but close enough. But I still don't remember his name though.
I remember that guy from elementary. I even remember the author who created him. The guy's name is Little Critter and the author is Mercer Mayer.
what the freak karen?!?! that was fast!!!
that's just cause she never got past reading childrens picture books. :P
That's the Little Critter!! I loved him! I have his interactive CD too!!
Damn, it had a good song on it! I'll post it up :D
I had the interactive story book of him too, but it was a demo to Arthur's interactive story?!!? It came in Spanish and I remember trying to learn it ... NO WAIT It was in Japanese!! It was about his Grandma taking him to the beach. hehe
yeah jonny, post it..that would be awesome!
haha i have an image of little critter in his swimming attire in my head haha...
I SOOO remember him! I read those books too! Karen, since Kingston didn't give you props I'll give it to you! :) hahaha.
I was going to give her props on my next journal entry!! :P Sheeesh, don't rush me Ling Ling! :)
Nopes...got me. He looks like a beaver or a hamster. Not a very happy one though. I do remember him being popular when I was a kid.
Music is up :)
He used to open up with "Hi, I'm the Little Critter,"
and then he'd dance to the music. It was really cute.
Post a Comment