Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Is all well between us?

So I got an email from my prof asking me if all is well between us according to me...She probably thought I was pissed at her or something. What gave her that idea? Was it the part when I rolled my eyes at her in class? Or when I swore at her accidentally....? Haha...J/K...I didn't do any of those things, but she did send me the email!!! :) Well, I was really agrivated in class actually; more so than usual. I think what she detected was the fact that I had just found out at that time that the gym nite wasn't going to work out for YAC and I had to plan something else. Thoughts raced in my head like, "It's not going to be as fun as gym nite, becuase most of the youth were expecting a gym nite." and "Now, I have to plan a whole new night....." and I was really pissed/discouraged about it. God has given me some games to run at church that night and I really hope it works out.....I think we can play these games without the help of the youth leaders to play the games. That statement didn't make sense, but what it means is, I need help running this night from the youth leaders please! :) Haha....it should be interesting and I pray that it turns out fun. This night also means that Bible Study is on for all the older youth and I will have a lesson planned so be there at 6pm or die!! :) J/K :)

3 comments:

Jonny said...

Jeeze, you can't bring your personal life into the classroom man! It'll affect the whole class!

j/k. But I'm not.

Yeah, maybe you should be more careful with how much of your frustration your showing?

PS. First Post!

Havok said...

Dude, it was just my prof from Case Studies, if it was my classroom at Hawkwood, that'd be a whole-nother story! :) I could care less what my Case Prof thinks! :)

Geo said...

Maybe we should go to Cresent Heights or something. Weather looks like it will be decent, van drivers are already scheduled, kids are hyped up already. Letting them play some organized field games, and/or let them play some football/soccer/ultimate will be nice as well. Get them outside before winter finally sets in. IMO