Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Stop harassing me! :P

So most of you know (as I've been bragging about it for weeks), that my school had a 200+ children's choir and they performed today at the Saddledome for the CBE Centennial Celebration. It was exciting, because they kids got a chance to do something I knew I didn't have the opportunity to do when I was young haha. However, it was also REALLY boring....I mean really, how fun can a CBE event be? :P I actually didn't know it was a CBE Centennial Celebration until today haha....if I knew that, I would've stayed with our substitute teacher today ahah. At least that way, I know I could've left the school at 3:30pm or so. The thing at the Saddledome was long. It was speech after speech and the kids were getting restless. We didn't get back to Hawkwood 'til 5:15pm or so and even then, I didn't make it home 'til 6pm!! *SIGH* Great experience for the kids, yet a very boering one for me! :)

A highlight of that event was that I saw Mrs. Fields, the chick who was our principal at QE for our Jr/Sr High years. I'm not saying it was a great highlight, but it was an interesting highlight! :) Dustin Ma was also working at the Saddledome and he saw Mrs. Fields too....he didn't say hello to her either!!! :P

I've beening talking to some of my classmates and we were thinking about skipping a lecture here and there on Monday mornings so we could sleep in. However, after really thinking about it, I realize this is not going to be feasible. In my case class, my Prof totally picks on me as I think it's becuase she favours me haha. Everyone knows it (first years and second year students), that she only calls upon those she favours.

"Kingston, what did you learn about the lecture on Monday?" She's asked me that 2 times in a row already. "Kingston wrote a wonderful journal!" "Kingston, do you have something to say? You have that LOOK on your face!" Man, stop picking on me to share the details of my life in your class! :P I don't need the attention THAT badly!! :)

Okay Milton, I've started the first season of Lost. I watched the first two episodes haha...maybe I'll have the discs half watched after the holidays are done haha....we'll see, but I plan for Monday to be a BIG LOST DAY!!! :) Seriously though, watching this show is killing me becuase it's unsatisfying to watch; there are just too many mysteries and I truly feel LOST when I watch this show....ARG!!! I think this show and 24 are my two favorite prime time dramas now. I'm thinking of buying all the discs for both shows of all the seasons that are out on DVD....should I or shouldn't I? Hmmmmm......:)

7 comments:

Jonny said...

I think someone has a crush on you :)

Do you like his lectures? :D I enjoy sitting through them, and he brings up good points, but I think if we followed his teachings religiously, CBE would fire us in a heartbeat.

What was Fields doing? Firing up the crowd with one of her inspirational speeches?

Jonny said...

PS, what's the name of your instructor who keeps singling you out?

Havok said...

Donlevy is my Pro Sem prof who said I'm gentle and Rokne is my Field Sem prof who singles me out! :)

Lol....you know you love Diane!!! :)

Havok said...

dude, i don't have an ego; what ego?!?

i wouldn't say it's a confirmation that i'm a teacher...maybe that i'm a GREAT teacher or even a GREAT person!!! :)

Jonny said...

Or perhaps it comfirms that your pro sem prof has a taste for gentle little boys like yourself!

Havok said...

you're just jelous of my body!! :)

lito_e said...

aiyaa i do digg white boys i likee a guy named jeff who's whitee haha =) he's a twin to.