Two stories. Story the firstith. One of my students slapped me in the butt today. He laughed so hard to which I replied, "That was UNACCEPTABLE!!!" His face turned into a frown pretty fast. Haha, poor guy. Still, that wasn't what I wanted to say to him. No, what I really wanted to say was, "That's sexual harrassment!!!!" Do you know why I didn't say it though? It wasn't becuase I didn't want to embarass him or anything, it was the fact that I didn't want the world to know that a grade 1 touched me there at the time. I feel so dirty inside...the child had more implications on my mental stability than I could have imagined. I'm sure I'm going to have nightmares about this from now on when I try to sleep!!! :P
Incident the secondith. There is this really cute kid in grade 1 who is part of the choir I help surpervise on Wednesdays and this kid has no idea who I am. However in choir, I can't help but to stare at him. He's half Chinese (I think) and has a buzz cut. What is so amazing about him is everytime he sings, he tries so hard; he's very ambitious. Whenever our music teacher tells the kids to do something like "sing louder" or "stress the last word when you sing this line," the boy's facial expressions change dramatically because he just tries so hard. It's hilarious and cute at the same time and I just can't help but to stare. Am I creepy for this? :P
7 comments:
Gosh, my Math 24 class can't get enough of touching each other's balls. Seriously, the guys are constantly trying to can each other.
What worries me is that they actually hit or knee each other pretty hard, and although they're winded for a time, they're not in tears. Ball's must be pretty calloused to withstand that kind of impact.
Oh yeah... and I'm in agreeance with Alicia. Who else would...
Kevin sucks!
what the?? who is kevin?? anyways... you are a CREEPER.. Ha just kids... i grant you the ability to teach them the right way *ding.. hahahaha byeeee
Hmmm, havn't seen a Kevin comment in a while. Grace must have had time on her hands. haha
If the grade 1 kid feels that you are inappropriately staring at him, it's actually considered sexual harassment. If the kid goes to his parents, there could be some trouble. :p
Wow, you potrayed me as some sort of creep in that comment Karen :P
Actually at Hawkwood, it's a very safe environment...the students are VERY trusting of the teahcers as the teachers work very closely with the parents....
I am watching this kid because it's funny watching him haha...trust me though, I watch the other kids and make sure they're not fidding with things while they're in choir or visiting with one another :P
Kevin sucks!
Post a Comment