"'Cause I hate the way I feel tonight/ And I know I need you in my life/ Yes I hate the way I feel inside/ And I promise to make sacrifice" - 12 Stones
yes yes...I'll live...but man, it's complicated....you know how it is Crys...:P good thing school won't be much of a distraction for me though as the hard part is basically over in terms of my studies for this year....it'll give me energy to get things figured out maybe... :P
3 comments:
Just let your yes be yes and your no be no.
ooOOo you doing ok?
yes yes...I'll live...but man, it's complicated....you know how it is Crys...:P good thing school won't be much of a distraction for me though as the hard part is basically over in terms of my studies for this year....it'll give me energy to get things figured out maybe... :P
Post a Comment