Today I woke up at 4:45am (that's one minute off of Crystal's time...maybe she was awake too! :P). Anyways, I woke up and my throat was dry and I was panicking 'cause everyone at Marion Carson is sick be it student or teacher haha. Jerks...I don't want to be fighting a germ they gave me over what was suppose to be a relaxing long weekend! :( When I woke up, I decided to go take a whiz and then I headed downstairs to grab my water bottle to moisten up my dry throat. Since I was down there, I decided to check my zoo lol. I hope someone can make a donation to my zoo becuase my Snowy Owl is ever so lonely! :(
Today I drove down Crowchild and looked over at Brentwood and there were tons of parking spaces so I decided to give it a try and even by 8:30am, there were still more than a handful of stalls left! I was going to walk to school but decided to catch the 73 when it drove past me and I thought it'd take me to school instantly but it actually took me about 5 minutes more than it did before because the route has changed to accomidate the new Children's Hospital. It's nice from the outside! :)
Well Thanksgiving Feast today. I'm excited like heck! Hooray, the long weekend is upon us! :)
4 comments:
4:44am/pm... SWEET... home tonight... i will be late
8 weeks :( I wish it would last forever.
yo here's my new blog! I'm still going to update the LJ one. You're on my friends list but those who aren't own't be able to read it.
Actually maybe you can post a public service announcement for me. :P Like, "hey everyone here's Alicia's alternate blog!" so that people will know, since everyone reads your journal.
Post a Comment