The one good thing about the new Itunes I have is that it converts all the audio files on my computer to the same volume level. I hated the fact that some tracks were very loud but when say a crappy old version of a great worship song starts playing, it's so quiet. The unbalance has driven me insane but I guess that problem is solved now thanks to Itunes! :P
Oh man, tommorrow is the day of my evaluation so let's hope that I can survive this first of 3 from my field advisor.
Speaking of which, I'm having such troubles with planning this Sky Science Unit. I have the Edmonton Public stuff and I know I was saying it was such a great resource, but it really isn't. Now I know what Jacklyn was talking about when she bashed this resource. I loved it for the younger kids and modifying the lessons were easy, but for the grade 6s, the resource really sucks haha. Can anyone help me with some Sky Science ideas?!?! DAHHHHH!!!!!!
6 comments:
is sky science a unit?
It's the name for the Astronomy unit...
What the?! --- Since when does Jackson do lesson planning?
thanks...i'll check it out :P
haha..maybe something's messed with ur macbook! :P
wait...yeah when does jckster's do cirriculum? :P
Post a Comment