I've just realized, gloves are really hard to come by. :P I had lost my winter gloves on the bus for the second time last year and I tried finding them again but this time, I had no luck in retrieving them back! :( So this led me to go to Market Mall and every store I went to, I couldn't decide on the pair I wanted. Most of the good stuff was going at $60 a pair!!! :( I decided to try Sports Mart up in Crowfoot but the gloves were the same price! Oh yeah, I forgot to explain, the reason I want new gloves is becuase I'm going to Outdoor School and I don't want my fingers to freeze. My kids were outside for gym today and my fingers hurt like heck!!! I guess more pain to come for me at Outdoor School! :P
So today was so busy in class. I didn't even get to teach the two lessons I had prepared becuase we were trying to get so much done before Outdoor School. Oh well, looks like it was a relaxful day for me today but I guess it wasn't in a way becuase I had the stress of worrying about teaching.....regardless if I taught or not, there was still some worry! :P
I still haven't packed yet for outdoor school but I guess I'm only going for 1 night and 2 days so no worries right? Packing will take no time at all :P
I've been complaining to a certain few people over the weekend that I feel like the Sweetness of Life is gone in my life. I don't know....it's not that I've lost the will to live lol. It's just that the things in life isn't as "tasty" (as Jon Chu would say). For whatever reason that is, I'm hoping it'll pick up again. I spent a long time talking to God about it on Saturday Night before sleeping and my heart was quite heavy. My talks with this one person really gave me insight though and I think even her just providing an ear for me was enough to put my heart at ease. Actually, talking to God about it was a big deal too...especially after talking to the boys at Alley Fellowship about being honest with Him. It was a combination of so many things. :P Despite all that, there's still a lot to look forward to I know. My mind knows and my heart is starting to believe again. I can live life and embrace it like honey again....maybe there is something for me to look forward to lol....:)
One last note for today. One of my closest friends at Marion Carson's partner teacher is this chick: Mrs. Wilson. I saw a pic in her room today and it was a pic of her daughter...and then I blurt out: "I didn't know you are Cayla Wilson's mom!?!?" LOL..small world. She started talking to me about Lyndsey Hubble, Laura Henwood and Lindsay Riegel lol. I can totally see the resemblance now. I find it funny because we were at Applebee's yesterday and I told Karen: "Cayla Wilson works here!" LOL..and then I talked about her again today. Weirdness! :P
7 comments:
oilers won tonight.. haha you must be STOKED...
im home this weekend... see you soon
Don't worry King, you'll find a girl.
what r u talking about? :P
u're either really off...or u're dead on! :P not telling....:P
Pfft. :P
Jon, not necessarily looking for a new relationship....just talking about the sting of the old one :P
Oh Yeah, and Go OILERS GO! :P
Post a Comment