I've noticed that on my Ipod, I have a lot of songs by Bebo Norman and I think I should pick up his new CD at CP sometime soon. I just love the sound of his voice. It's so...how do you describe it? I have no words for it?!? And no, don't comment on this blog entry with some smart-mouth answer like "sexy" 'cause that's not what I'm illuding too! :P
So the lesson went pretty well today considering the chaos. LOL...my partner teacher and my prof gave me some good feedback. So 1 lesson down, 2 more to go in terms of evaluations from my prof! :P
It's been a rollercoaster for me. I swear this Sky Science Unit has given me a headache on more than one ocasion but I have the next few lessons planned out (in my head at least), and I should be good to go for two weeks. That means I'm covered 'til the end of Outdoor School! I should still plan some more though lol. I tried writing my lessons I have in my head down today, but I only got one lesson written down...haha...procrastination!!! :P
One last note, I'm teaching Phys. Ed. now too. I'm teaching the unit on Soccer and tommorrow is my first lesson in it. I'm going to teach the kids about proper dribbling technique. A lof of my kids already are involved in soccer and I am teaching them about technique? Do you find this ironic? I certainly do....:P
5 comments:
hahaha ironic i say!
The only thing ironic about this situation, is YOUR FACE!!
But have fun :) Have your kids demonstrate some of the techniques!
Lol...thanks man!
Haha, i really like that song
I will lift my eyes by him
heh
I LOVE THAT SONG TOO!
Post a Comment