Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm with The Captain

Hey gang, I'm super tired; I got to get some sleep! Also, my bro is waiting for the comp so I'll keep it brief! :P

I'm back from Outdoor School and I'm tired. The kids are funny becuase a lot of them were homesick and were crying to go back home and even though I tried to reassure them and comfort them, boy, was I homesick lol! I'm glad I'm home! I need sleep as I haven't had a decent night's rest all week so looking forward to that! :)
Hope those kids settled in and that there won't be anymore crying episodes from them tonight! :P

I'm dumb. I always forget to: a) bring my own toilet paper, b) bring snacks, c) buy a flashlight and bring it to camp and d) didn't bring any winter gloves or boots to camp (because I don't have any!) Wow!!! Was it cold on the first day or what? Good thing I brought wool socks and wore two layers of pants (sweats and my PJs)!!!

I added a new display picture of my blog and it looks like Civil War is going to end up having Captain America's band of heroes kick the crap out of Iron Man's. The picture is from a January issue of Black Panther where he and his wifey Storm choose to side with Cap. The cover is nice because it's drawn by Micahel Turner: creator of Witchblade! Man, if Storm, Panther, Namor, Punisher, Spider-Man and Invisible Woman (who betrays her marriage to Mr. Fantastic), to join Cap's side, is there any indication that Iron Man can win this war? :P Go Cap, Go!!!!

That's all for tonight folks! Goodnight!!!! :)

PS Does anyone know the name of the Skanky Orange Cat Chick in the skimpy bikini in the display pic?

9 comments:

ali said...

Skanky Cat Chick?

or... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tigra

Tigra.

Havok said...

I guess there's no fooliing you...:P How did you know? :)

Havok said...

It's good they brought back Tigra as they havne't written her in any good stories lately. She was an Avengers member for years but for the past 10 years, it's like she's diappeared off the face of the planet! :P

Jonny said...

Man, NW elementry kids are wussies.

Havok said...

weren't u one? oh that's right, u pulled my hair :P

ali said...

yeah she's pretty hot. It would have been a shame if they kept her in the D.C. basement.

Havok said...

DC?!?! You mean Marvel Right??!?! Blasphemy!!!!

ali said...

but why is Batman in that picture? Did Marvel buy out D.C.?

Havok said...

That's not Batman...that's Black Panther...Storm's husband....go to wikipedia and research him...:)