Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jesus Camp

Hello gang,

How is everyone doing? It's been a busy week but it went by very fast. I've been sick all week...hence the lack in blogging! :P It was funny because at Alley Fellowship last night, everyone was sick except Geo lol. Hope you made it out without our germs affecting you! :P

So I went to the Ebert & Roeper website to see what they've been rating movies lately and I stumbled upon a movie they just rated called "Jesus Camp." It's a documentary which shows kids who go to summer camps and basically want to be the next Billy Graham! Here's a link to the trailer for those who haven't seen it:

JESUS CAMP TRAILER

So what do you think? I'm a Christian, but I really don't know what to think about this......hmmmm....:P

3 comments:

ali said...

It looks like it would be an interesting film. Then again, I really like documentaries and indie films so of course I think it looks intriguing.

Jonny said...

I just don't like anything associated with Christians.

Havok said...

You must have a hard living with yourself! :P