So I thought I lost my Switchfoot "Nothing is Sound" CD but I finally found it after half a year of looking for it. It was in my Veggie Tales CD case. :P Now to find my United "United We Stand" CD because it turns out when something shows up, something else is lost to take its place. I hope that CD shows up soon because it's a good one! :P
Today I went to watch Mrs. Wilson's (Cayla Wilson's mom), teach her grade 1s. Man, I've made a decision: I don't miss Div. 1 kids at all. When I teach, I hope to have a grade 4, 5 or 6 class! The younger ones are cute and all, but I just can't stand how they tattle, how they can't spell, how they can't read, etc., etc. haha!! I loved Div. 1 last year but once I've tasted Div. 2, I think there's no going back for me! :P Haha...we'll see. I'm all talk! :P
I didn't do any lesson planning this week and that's great. It gave me a chance to do some leisurely reading and currently, I'm almost done "To Own a Dragon." Donald Miller has become my favorite writer so I hope to pick up the rest of his books soon. I know, who'd a thought, ME?!?! Having a favorite author? Get the heck out of here! I owe the rediscovery of leisurley reading to my field prof. from my 1st year. I despised the old battle axe but that's one thing she truly gave back to me which I'm thankful for! :P Jon's right, it's about time the U of C gave something to me! :P
3 comments:
hahaha. i quite enjoyed this blog...well mainly the first paragraph because it sounded just like me!! :)
and interestingly enough, just the other day i went through my cds. found that alot were missing like cds..and cd jackets? and cds+case? strange. so hopefully...one day soon they will decide to slowly reappear.
Yeah, I can't seem to find my audio adrenaline cd case... just the case. I know where the cd is, lol
I also heard that Where The Wild Things Grow is being turned into a movie...
LOL...Jen, I knew you could relate to me on this one! :P
LOL...that would be a cool movie to watch Geo :)
Post a Comment