It's been awhile since I've posted on a Sunday hasn't it? Check my blogs in the past archives if you don't believe me....:P
It's been an interesting day for me. First of all, I found out that they play Veggie Tales, 3-2-1 Penguins and the animated Larry Boy on NBC on Saturday Mornings! Sweetness! Who needs to purchase these videos at CP when we can just record them and play them at church? I've tried downloading them but the quality is decreased and the kids noticed I pirated them lol. Also, the downloaded versions freeze up. I told my leaders I was planning on buying the downloaded Veggie Tales sometime after DVBS but I didn't do that. LOL...why should I go overbudget because of these videos? Let another ministry handle it! :P
Speaking of videos, I bought the DVD of the 3rd Angel Wars Episode for church but before giving it away, I was planning on watching it first. Today was that day and it was pretty good! I know some of the kids are dying to watch it because episode 2 left off with a "to be continued.." so this third episode is finally avaliable after months of wondering what happens to Ariannah! :P
I don't know what's with the tendency for me to get things done but with lesson planning, I always want to think of a lesson plan and get it done at the first sitting. This doesn't usually happen and it frustrates me because I always want to "work now, play later." Well today, I was going to do lesson planning because yesterday, I sat and read up on some of the ones made up by Edmonton Public Schools with no productivity on how to enhance these plans and make them my own with my own ideas. Well, I didn't get anything done today in terms of lessons. However, I did crack open the Program of Studies and now I have a vision of where to go next with the Sky Science Unit. We're wrapping up Constellations before heading out to Outdoor School on Monday so I was wondering what to do next. Actaully wait, I'll be honest. I was STRESSING haha. So looks like the natural thing to do is move from a group of stars and talk about the biggest star in our solar System: The Sun. Most people don't know this but even though The Sun is the largest star in our Solar System, it's actually only an average star considering the size of the stars in our galaxy and beyond! :P So with Science mapped out in my mind, I just need a plan for Math. I have no idea what to do for this Unit and I'm hoping my partner teacher will give me some guidance....:P
I also got to watch the hockey games but because The Flames were making a comeback in the 2nd period, I decided not to watch any further because I was getting aggrivated. I still followed along online though lol...that is, until the Oilers game came on. That was also a nerve wrecking game....:) I heart my Oilers....:)
It's been cool talking to Alicia on MSN so much and it's funny because even though she's in TO, I still feel like she's in Calgary almost. Well, it'll be official soon so I can't wait.
Speaking of Alicia, she told me that Bubblemania was closed by health inspectors. It wasn't only that restaraunt, but apparently 47 other ones as well. Dang, I'm glad I don't eat at Bubblemania anymore lol. However, I've eaten at a few of these other ones closed down and that is bothering me. I'm sticking with Calgary Court! :P For a list of the restaurants closed for failing health inspections, click the following link:48 Restaraunts Closed by Health Inspectors Haha...why are so many of these dirty restaurants Viet places? :P
3 comments:
haha, yeah. I thought it was funny that Bubblemania got the can.
It's good to have vision :)
Krispy Kreme! eeew :( I only have bad memories of Krispy Kreme. Like looking at that free donut they hand out when you're in line and thinking "200 calories and who knows how many grams of fat!" and then my mother yelling at us to hurry up at tell the person what donuts we want because we were holding her back... sigh
I can't wait to get back as well, because I'm pretty darn tired of dealing with this roommate crap.
U know u love KK!! :P
Post a Comment