Thursday, January 25, 2007

Lulu, you so wise! :P



Heh, Asian guys look really bad with facial hair. Nonetheless, I still LOVE Future of Forestry! I picked up their new album today and I really have to say they have slowly become one of my favorite bands...:) New FOF is so far the BEST of the year! :)

Hmmm...I read something a few months ago which is starting to show itself true so much more lately. Oh how my eyes have been open! Anyways, Donald Miller talked about how opinionated people are and how they just all have to be right about something. Just look at Christians. They argue about trivial things all to prove a point that what one person believes surely has more merit than what the other one thinks. Seriously, who cares if Adam had a belly button or not! Is that worth arguing over? :P

I was talking to a brother of mine and he told me something which he felt strongly about. Oh how I wanted to say, "Wow, you really have it all figured out don't you?" Haha...but I didn't. We talked for a few hours though and it was time well spent. :)

I wish it were just in the church that these people exsited but they're all over the place! In my education classes, I have finally found them! Jacklyn and Sarah warned me about these freaks all the time but I never had them in my classes so I never believed! (Well..maybe one, but that's not strong enough evidence to make a generalization!). Wow, calm down there you freaks with opinions!! Stop trying to shove your beliefs down my throat because if you think Christians are notorious for that, look at yourselves! :)

I learnt something from Lululemon during these past few days. I read something which they suggested to do and I think I'm going to apply this to my life. Apparently I'm suppose to write 5 goals (long term and short term) and update the list quarterly. 2 of the goals are personal, 2 are related to business, and 1 related to fitness. Apparently studies have shown that those who do this actually have a better chance at achieving their goals! Wow, go figure! :P And now to come up with the list of goals for MY life....:P

One last thing I wanted to talk about which is unrelated to any of the above is apparently there is an American state which needed to predict how many prisons they needed for the future generation of people and in order to determine this, the state looked at grade 3 student achievement exam results to make their decision. So for those of you who were wondering what applications grade 3 achievement exams have to real life, well there you go! :)

1 comment:

Havok said...

LOL You're a brand name whore now!! :) Well...clothes-wise now! :)