Today was pretty cool because I didn't know that the new season of Beauty and the Geek started but when my bro flipped to The CW, we caught it right on! This year, there is a 'surprise' twist at the end and whether this is good or bad, it is hard to say haha. The show has a lot of Engineers this season and one REALLY creepy guy. *GULP...he seems like one of those guys that could snap and kill someone....:P
Things went well today in my class. One of my kids was absent because he was serving a suspension. The whole dynamics of the class was different. Hmmmm....I don't want him to get too far behind but I am thinking that when he comes back, the pleasantries I've been experiencing in my class will be short-lived. :P
I have been praying about all of this teaching stuff a lot lately. I am starting to accept the fact that maybe there is nothing else for me at this point and this could be where God wants me to be. My class is coming together more: I'm getting Scholatstics orders soon, visuals with words of the picture are going up all over my room and I've received almost all my supplies. :) Heck, I'm even 1-1.5 weeks ahead of schedule planning wise! That puts me more at ease. I'm not as anxious about all of this teaching stuff...though I am still a bit. Most of my other teacher friends who graduated with me and have their own class also feel the jitters about all of this. Everyone's been telling me of the late nights and all. I've been having less and less of thoses I have to admit. I'm trying not to overdue things. Almost done the FIRST month!!! 9 more teaching months to go!! Woo-Hoo!!! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment