Saturday, September 08, 2007

With the business I've recently experienced...

....I'm amazed that I have found time to blog! :P

So what's new with me? Well, I'm teaching grade 2 and even though it really isn't where I expected I'd end up, here I am! :P

It's been a great test for me these past few weeks and I've been stretched in various different ways.

I wish I could say teaching has been everything I've imagined but it hasn't.

I've wanted out on various days over the past few weeks...even this morning I was whining to my bro.

Right now, I feel like I'm okay. I looked over my lesson plans for the next week....been working on them for the last few days. I feel...calmer.

I'm sick because one of my students coughed on me and now I have the same cold as he does. I want to get better ASAP! :P

So in conclusion to all of this, God help me to love this if this is where you want me to be because I can't do this without you. I feel like I truly need you and I'm crying out...you're turning my eyes upon you again in my darkest hour.....

No comments: