Yup, things are winding down again as I just finished with printing report cards. Not as much urgency in work again which is kind of nice. I guess I have all this time to read up on how to update my teaching practices but I am so exhausted from everything. I am getting used to it a bit more....the feeling of being exhausted. Well, at least I'm not as pissed about it haha. Today was a good day but you all know as well as I do that it's such a daily struggle.
And how everything is a battle it seems. I am trying to tell myself not to overplan because that makes me struggle. More in the moment I try to tell myself but even changing mentalities to make things easier is a struggle in itself! :P
What a great episode of Lost it was this week. I want more. Strike be over. Done with. Can't believe that it will only ben 7 more episodes 'til Lost is over again for another season! :(
Other shows I'm diggin' right now: Prison Break, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and The Simpsons. Still watching American Idol and will be watching Survivor when it comes back on...but even these shows are losing their lustre! :P
Been thinking about vacations as of late. Where to go this summer....thinking somewhere in the States or maybe south of the States!! :)
1 comment:
I don't plan lessons anymore... I just give the kids a warm body in class.
Come to think of it, I don't even know about that. More like a half-limp, decaying flesh going through rigor mortis.
Post a Comment