...SNOW DAY!!! Whoo-hoo, I got to skip work today because it closed down due to the cold weather. Well, I had prepared for a sub and written a sub plan and everything too so what a waste of effort! :P
Yesterday I went to the Lulu sale at the Big 4 but I came out with nothing. Nadda. Zilch. Also tried the new Calgary Court by T & T and that was pretty good....pretty much the same thing as downtown...just smaller selection. :P
Today I had to get a lot of stuff done with the family but I took the afternoon to play some Donkey Kong Country 3! Woot woot!! It's not as fun as the 2nd one, but I do enjoy it and it brings back good memories of my childhood haha.
Dim Sum was awesome today. Even notice that you never get ALL the dishes you want? We all have our favorites but I've noticed that it's impossible to get every single one of the favorite dishes. Today, we were missing Egg Tarts (becuase we got there too early.... 10:50am!!). Too bad because I love the Egg Tarts at Central Grande. Always nice and hot and they need to be specially ordered!! :P Everything else was there today though. Won missed the Eggplants though. Haha Too bad!!!
Oh how my paycheck disappears. Life how your harsh realities try to choke me of my happiness......sigh....no more over spending!!! :P
1 comment:
Holy smokes, you're still blogging eh?
I'll be sure to check back then :)
Heyo, there may be a position opening at my school next year. But it'll be tough. elementary french, PE, art, and health. On top of that, it'll probably be a 0.5 position. Still... a foot in the door?
Please please say you're interested :) And give me your resume!
Post a Comment