....it's funny how you can love your job at one minute, and then hate it another. I had a great PD Day on Thursday but today has left me angry and frustrated. Sometimes I complain about how I hate teaching in general terms, but today I have more specifics. Don't you hate it when you have 2 jobs you intend to do but then you end up having to do 6 other things? With these new problems being tackled, when it's all said and done, the old jobs are not taken care of. They go back onto the agenda for the next day. Well that's what happens in teaching!! :P
Also, administration is super annoying. I wonder if I should go into admin. I'd love to be the one to hire people haha. I'd hate all the paperwork and the pressure though. Man, that'd suck! Is it too hard to ask for a boss(es) who know what they're doing? Dah!!
The only consolation I get was that even though I had a great day on Thursday, it was an extremely clumsy day for me. I was frazzled for giving myself paper cuts and dropping things like paper in the snow. I also rammed my principal's thumb into a wall with a table when we were trying to carry it out of my classroom! Take that crappy school!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment