Monday, January 21, 2008

Under the Sea

Boy I hate my job today. :) I remember a coworker from MRC College Kids told me how my attitude is. She used her finger and went up and down quite rigidly and said I was like this rollercoaster. Haha...maybe I'm just a boom/bust cycle to those of you who are Economists or in Business! :P In any case, I just take it one day at a time. Today was not a great day, but I survived. :)

I've been eating tons of seaweed as of late. Maybe 5 different ways of eating it in the past weekend. There's the soup and the sushi of course but then there's the packaged stuff that is indiviually wrapped that people eat as a snack. Also, I ate the deep fried kind with all of the salt and MSG. Crystal let me try the tempura chips with seaweed too. And then BJ told me to buy the Korean kind that is roasted and mixed with sesame oil. MMMMMM....I can't stop eating seaweed and I've only started liking it after hating throughout childhood! :P

And thanks again to everyone who has supported me with talk and prayers about my spiritual attack. Last night, was a better night. I kept waking up...but nothing out of the ordainary happened! :)

No comments: