Hello Blogging World! Today was the first day of classes and it was nice to see my students again. They were attentive and I'm surprised that they remembered so much. All of the teachers were warning me they would forget things because of the break but so far so good! :)
Not to say that I'm not bloody tired today becuase I am. Things went really fast today during work. It's hard getting into the grove of things though. I don't know if it's becuase of the two week break but I'm finding it hard to lesson plan this week. I do all my planning on my bed and I think it might've been hard to do that because my new bed came in and it's so comfortable....in fact it's too comfortable that I absolutely didn't want to work on it. :P
Speaking of the new bed, boy is it comfortable. I woke up a few times and was frazzled as to where I was a few times during the night though becuase everything was unfamiliar to me. The bed takes up most of my room so I'm questioning as to whether I should get rid of anything in my room or not...like a table? Comics? Toys?!!?
Thanks again to all the church peeps for a great birthday party. I couldn't ask for more because I had a great meal and great company. It was all my favorite foods: roast, potatoes, corn and mushrooms....not to mention ice cream cake. Thanks again for spending the Sunday with me! Everything was sweet!
2 comments:
I say... get rid of all your comics and your toys. Just keep the bed and the table!!
im glad that you finally got a nice bed... some lux in your life.. hahha
Post a Comment