Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another TV season upon us minus 24

Okay, not much exciting going on with me lately. I've just been busy and school is tiring but things have been good for the most part these last 1.5 weeks :)

American Idol starts today. Prison Break came back on last night. Lost starts at the end of the month. I feel empty without my 24 fix though. Is Tony a bad guy?! AAHHHH...why did I watch that trailer? :P I also watched the first two episodes of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and they were decent. Don't know if I'll watch faithfully though.

Well, things are getting busy with report cards round 2 coming upon us. I have 2 weeks to get them done and I haven't even started.....sigh....hope they get done quickly.

I picked up 5 or 6 games for my DS. Still need to head to Wal-Mart to pick up Zack and Wiki for my Wii. So much gaming...so little time!! :P My favorite game for the DS so far is Picross DS!! LOVE IT!!! :)

1 comment:

Geo said...

Don't get Mario Kart DS! I think for someone whose played double dash... it's just way too slow! Even on the 150cc... everything happens so slowly. It was quite disappointing.