What a long day today.....I went to prayer in the morning which was pretty good. I then had to sit around church 'til 2pm for a meeting for Jesus Expo. I then went to ARC; it was suppose to be a day to toss the frisbee around but because of the rain, we just played some Pictionary at church. That was fine because I actaully do enjoy the game... :P We went to Fujiyama afterwards, only, I had no appetite whatsoever; I was full from snacking during ARC haha. I took home some leftovers. All in all, the day made me feel very lathargic...I can tell tommorrow will be another one of these days....*SIGH*
Turns out that there are some "blog spies" out there who are reading my blog. You know what I'm talking about: people who read your blogs and don't leave comments...but yet, they're regular readers who just want all the "latest info" on you.......I have discovered the identity of one of them: Karen Mah; The "cheese" herself! You can't hide any longer MWAHAHHA! Guard your blogs Bloggers around the world...watch out for these Spies who just want secret into on you....iya, these people are sickening!! :P Holla if ya hear me!!!
King
5 comments:
I HEAR YOU BROTHER...OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.. HOLLA
I wonder what's worse... A blog creeper or a blog spy?
A blog writer.
....hm...i woudlnt say one is worse than the other. :) (noone will feel bad then!..BUT you know im just joking anyways with the creeper stuff hehe)
but wow...blog creepers...blog spies..who is else is out there?
sigh. just start blogging! join us....haha.
blog pervs.
Some people call them creepers but there is a slight difference... very slight. :)
Post a Comment