
While I was updating my blog template, I saw a pick that I totally thought was Andrew....but it turns out it wasn't....this is the "blog template guy." He's on EVERY sample of each template that is offered at blogger. Don't you think that this guy looks like Andrew? Man, EVERYONE looks like Andrew to me these days...first it was the guy at Sunny's and now this guy is ever more of an Andrew look-alike to me. :)
Well, time's almost up: The holiday will soon be over. I officially start work next Monday so you'll probably see me at church for the next little bit. I've done a lot of prework for DVBS...man the hours rack up... :P I think I've got enough to almost count as one week worth of work. I basically only need to work one more week full time...though, I will most likely be at church everyday for 2 weeks. Maybe I could do the work at home too....but it's probably better if I go to church and show I'm willing to show that I'm being productive! :P
One more day 'til I get High Speed! Let's hope it truly will be tommorrow and I won't have to wait any longer....."ugh, this high speed internet is intolerably slow..." hahah, who knows where that quote is form?!
A few more days 'til I get my LCD monitor; I hope it comes in soon.
Good luck to all the Youth who are preping for their finals....keep working hard and remember that God is with you!
Time is passing by quickly and I haven't much time to prep for Jesus Expo.....okay, turn panic mode off now!!! :P
4 comments:
SORRY I HAVE NOTHING CATCHY TO WRITE TODAY... HAHA... HMMM I WANT A COOL DVBS T-SHIRT... HOOK ME UP
She keeps yelling... tell her to be quiet, I can't think.
And is it just on my browser, or does the white background not extend further down your blog? Therefore, I can not read the links or the writing as easily on the blue background???????????
yep its just you geo. hehe.
..wow no more bumming around Kingston! well maybe you havnet been doing that...but thats me right now!! :P
time for long days of work..but it'll be fun i bet.
ugly
Post a Comment