Exhilarating, beautiful, lovely, funny, awesome, special, kind, caring, puts up with me, laughes at my jokes , striking, great sense of humour, appreciates me, friend, companion, mischievous with me, crude, gentle, nice, nice smelling hair, long hair, brown eyes, pretty, fun, stunning, amusing, comical, thoughtful, gentle, concerned, considerate, loving, good appetite for beef :), thoughtful, selfless (when it comes to me), gorgeous, tender, eye-catching, astonishing, amazing.....
It’s not hard to write down words that describe you…..I could go on, but you know I need sleep. Lol…I know it started out as a joke when you suggested that I write something about how amazing you are, but there’s a start :).....
10 comments:
Thanks Havok, I appreciate your description. Great start, but theres alot of work still ahead.
Dang, can I smell your hair sometime?
Hey... could you write something about how amazing I am as well, please and thank you. :P
It WAS about you Geo, who else would it be about? :P
I KNEW IT!!!! :-D
Say what? Geo doesn't have long hair! He's got... big hands! You know what they say about kids with big hands...?
they need big gloves?
and yes geo's got patches of hair, on his stomach and his legs!! :)
It's not about Geo! Geo's hair smells like poo! :)
oh man, poor Geo. I take it all back!!
mmm... no I don't. What great laughs from the expense of one's pride! Hahar!
j/k j/k :)
Post a Comment