Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Sickness Rages On

Isn't it funny how when you're sick, they tell you you should drink lots of fluids and get lots of rest? Has anyone ever though, "but how can I sleep when I have to pee every 10 minutes?"....me and my small bladder... :P

I really tried sleeping in 'til 3pm today like I told everyone at Denny's last night but I couldn't. I got about 9 hours of sleep and I feel great, but I want to sleep more because I don't want to deal with coughing so much that I'm gagging and wanting to throw up everytime I cough. :P I have a meeting for "Kids Kraft Korner" for Jesus Expo today......maybe I can go and lie in bed before that meeting happens.

Something what I find really annoying is when a song is played on the radio lots but then a few months later, they don't play it at all. And then because of that, everyone forgets that song even exists. I feel like I cycle through songs hardcore; the cycle is so fast that I can't even remember all the songs that I like. Everytime I am doing my daily routines and such, a song will come to my head and I'll think "Oh YEAH, that song!!! I haven't heard that song in ages! I should go home and download it." Only besides that moment, I will never think of that song again. I have to make sure that when I remember a song, I write it down right away or I won't remember that that song exists for a long time...... :P Yup, I love my music....it makes the world go 'round...;P

King

4 comments:

Kaili said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Kings. Get well-rested, it might last for the next few weeks if you don't. Make the joy of God your strength. Keep up the good work =)

Jonny said...

Or... you can stop listening to the radio.

But yes. Drink lots of fluids and get lots of rest.

Anonymous said...

You're such a whiner!

Anonymous said...

Kevin is Gay