Saturday, July 23, 2005

Post Jesus Expo

Dang what great weather!! The forcasts called for rain but "who's bigger: God or rain?" Booooya....it was clear all day from rain, until the end of Jesus Expo. Clouds were rolling in when we were driving home and when it was all over though. God just reminds us how much He really is in control of everything and will make a way if we really want Him to.

Thanks to all those who helped out. I enjoyed making cotton candy and popcorn. Today was the first time I got to make cotton candy with the real machine (and not Sarah's kiddie one haha). I got to make popcorn today too and I burnt my knuckle...OUCH!!! Worship was good too....I managed to just block out all thoughts of fear and insecurities and just did my thing; I focused on just worshipping and praising. Man, I'm so awkward on stage sometimes haha...I just don't know what to do with myself, but thanks be to Jesus for leading through it all.

Thanks for all the people who showed up and visited! All in all, a great and fun day! Will there be Jesus Expo 2006 or 2007?!?! It's so much work!! Haha...only time will tell. :P

2 comments:

Geo said...

Haha... After I read your blog... I suddenly thought of JesusExpo almost like a Tycoon game (like Zoo Tycoon or something like that). After one event... you wonder what you can add on top of what you already did, how to expand, how to get bigger, cooler, etc...
But anyways, yeah. It was awesome, and God provided us with everything. During worship, I was looking at the sky behind the stage and it was clear. Just clear. No clouds, nothing, it was beautiful. Just Peace. :P

lings said...

I'm so happy it went well. Details, I want more details!!!