Wednesday, November 02, 2005

More Than It Seems....

More Than it Seems
By Kutless

Is my imagination running away
Or is all this really happening to me
Am I a prince in a far away land filled with fantasy

Where is reality and what are the actions that will define who I am?
I am holding onto the visions I've seen of what I could be
It's what I should be

[Chorus]
More than it seems these dreams inside (show me the way to these dreams)
Blur reality's line ('til there's nothing that's left of me)
If I could believe the dreams aside (show me the way to these dreams)
I am capable more than it seems

Passing through darkness into my own world
Will I be more than when I left (than when I left)
Never letting go of the lessons I learned
This will make a change
A change within me


This time I won't run away
I found the strength to face life's long days
This time I won't run away


'Til there's nothing left of me
Show me the way to these dreams




I'm stoked for The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe now because I've been hearing songs off the soundtrack from it gallore. The above song can be found from it and man, no one does it like Kutless....(keep the great tunes coming guys!!) :P The visuals I've seen so far from the movie are spectacular. The only downside is that Disney somehow managed to get the rights to this series so looks like the rich get richer....:P (although I've heard they've been losing lots of money as of late)

I can't wait for Harry Potter too...man, that's going to be a wicked movie.....no pun intended... :P

So I've finished the rough draft of my paper and it looks okay...I am hoping it'll good enough to pass me though. It is good that I can submit my paper a week early for corrections, but it's also a bad thing because it means he's more likely to submit it back right and give me work to do? :P

Okay, I just missed the bus and have to wait another 40 minutes for the next one to come. I haven't left the house for what seems like forever and I want to go out and get comics. What makes me want to leave the house so bad is that I had to sit through a 3 hour black out last night from 7-10pm and I could only nap for 15 minutes of it. The rest I just sat in my bed and at least I got some guitar playing done--what a good way to practice without looking at your fingers!! :) At least the lights came back on at 10pm and I didn't have to miss Amazing Race!!! :P What a relief. :)

No comments: