Monday, February 06, 2006

Find my Peace



Hey, I had a chance to sample portions of the new tracks from the forthcoming United CD: United We Stand. Sounds good so far but I really can't tell by hearing only 30 second clips of the songs. It's coming out in March/April. I hope it's as good or better than its predecessor. If you're interested, you can go listen to them clips at Hillsong's website. :)

What's been on my mind lately? Hmmm....I've actually been experiencing peace when analyziing my life and how its been going lately. Every so often, I try to search for things wrong in my spiritual walk...I just don't want to deceive myself; I want to stay in tuned with how things are actually going in my life. So many times, we hear lies either from ourselves or from others and we can start beleiving them.....every once in awhile, it's good to just do those checks to see how things really are. But like I said, things are going pretty good lately.....relationships are in check...school, I'm trying to enjoy more rather than "just get through it all"...spiritually, I think it's been good...going up rather than down. Still, today, things have been catching up to me and what some ppl have said to me have started dwelling in my thoughts. I try to not let people's stupidity phase me, but what do you do when people do/say the dumbest things and they don't realize how idiodic they present themselves? It's not to say every little thing bothers me, beucase it doesn't. However, when people are being rude to you so many times in so many different scenarios, it's bound to phase me. I'm so tempted to just snap at these peeps....*Sigh*.."No temptation seizes a man that he can't overcome. Who am I to be fallen?" --1 Corinthians 13:1 and Jennifer Knapp respectively

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm glad things are going well for you. Keep it real.

Leo said...

I'm sure the CD will be good...

I can't wait until it comes out. I wonder if it will a part of "new music Tuesdays" at Blessings...

Keep on truckin'!

Havok said...

If it comes out when I have classes, it'll be too far for me to go just to save a few bucks....but if I'm done school before it comes out, I'll definitely head over to Blessings! :)