So yesterday started off with me cleaning and giving the tiled floors in my house a good whipe. Mmmm...the feeling of cleanliness.....Turns out I'm not that lazy after all. I'm capable of doing at least one choice a week! :)
Bowling was super fun because I beat Karen and Crystal but I know if we ever played again, I'm sure I wouldn't be doing so good because I am not always that consistent.....I was fortunate enough to get a turkey (3 strikes in a row) to beat my friends....that was 5 pin though haha...super easy....the real test is 10 pin because I find it difficult to lug heavy balls and be accurate with them haha. However, trust in yourselves and you can achieve anything! :)
We went to Big T's BBQ and it was really good. We had the platter again but the first I had it with Jon Wong and Matt, I remember it not being that good...yet I told Karen and Crystal we should order it and it was better this time than last time. Leo came and helped us out but we still had a little bit left over...I was so full...why did I stuff myself? Because guys are stupid when it comes to food!!! :P Never admit defeat when it comes to food unless you're really going to die...that's an important lesson for us to remember! :)
Relient K was a very good concert. Thank you Jesus for sending them to Calgary for a show!!!!! :) The opening acts sucked...heck when we were eating dinner, we ever went later to miss the opening acts....but even though we were 40 minutes late getting in, we didn't miss the acts and they sucked badly. We ended up just sitting outside talking for the 2nd opening act. The show was super fun and the crowd was really into Relient K. They didn't sing "My Girl's Ex-Boyfriend" though haha...maybe next time. :( They also ran out of adult Medium and Large sized shirts--I told Jennanifer Bong to pick me one up in Edmonton for tonight's show...please get a shirt for me Jennanifer!! Please!!!!
Someone claiming to be from CPC nammed Anita called claiming Uncle Deam needed my address and SIN #. Who or what in the blue hazes is an Anita?!?! I know there is one at our church but who is she?!?!
A final thought for today: GO CANADA GO!!! Let's school these Russians!! Get it together c'mon baby!!!!!!
7 comments:
I know she's from the Chinese side...it still doesn't explain who the heck she is....besides being chinese, what does she look like? Who is she related to? :)
don't give it to her! It's a freakin scam!!
kingston, it is Daniel and Grace's mom
Hallelujah! Thanks Sarah, that's all I needed to know! :)
Too late Jon...I'm gullable that way! :)
Well... good bye medal rounds... stupid Canadian team. How does a team that skilled get shut out for half their fraking games? Man... Doan, Smyth and Draper... If Spezza, Staal and Crosby were playing in their place, think about the energy and excitement we would have had. Phaneuf instead of McCabe... man, he'd have pumped up the team every time he stepped on the ice... but bah... stick with the veterans, the ones that don't care!!
Sucks that we lost but I'm not sure how many of their games you've watched Geo but Doan and Smith were actually trying pretty hard. Regher sucked, McCabe sucked, and a few others did too....but I think a lot of the members were hurting...they showed no skill, no speed....I think if we won, it would've been a fluke...this whole team just didn't come together...maybe what we needed was the leadership of Mario or Stevie Y....but the team just couldn't come together as a team....there was just something really off about all of their games....
Yeah, I only watched the first 2 games against Italy and Germany, and they (Doan, Draper, Smyth) were all pretty nonexistent then and they're the ones that arn't as skilled. I've heard that Regehr couldn't keep pace and I've always known that McCabe sucks. I also noticed that Lecavier was floating around useless a lot. But I agree, lack of leadership for sure. Sakic and Iginla are good leaders for teams that are not stacked cause they lead by example, but a stacked team of players with too much ego needs a leader like Lemieux or Yzerman or even Messier to talk them to their senses. Too bad we don't have any of those...
Post a Comment