Today was one of those days that I felt exhausted emotional, physically, psychologoically, etc. The day started off well as it went by really fast at Hawkwood. I got my first two lessons planed out pretty well on the Magnetism Unit I'm teaching in Science starting next week. Still, I feel drained and I need to sleep in. My devotion today talked about stress and how a bad sleeping cycle can be detremental to your health. Hmm, makes sense. I need to sleep in but I won't tommorrow beucase I have a dentist appointment at 10am downtown and that means I have to wake up at 7:30am or so....:P It's not as early as I usually get up for practicum, but still, it's not a sleep in day. :)
Something weird just happened as I was writing this blog and this is my second time writing it actually. My computer screen just turned black all of a sudden with a rectangular white box in the upper center of it and below were a row of red dots...The first line had 1 or 2 dots, and then the 2nd row had 4 or 5 and then the 3rd row had more than that....what happened to my comp? I am scanning for viruses right now but I don't think that's it? I hate computers sometimes......so, so much....
It's weird seeing how the blogging community has gotten...Andrew, I tried to comment on your blog but you wouldn't let me.....but I would've said, "hey sorry to hear you go....you are important to the blogging community and we'd be at a loss without you...don't leave dude!!!"
Also, some ppl have evolved into quite the emotional beings. They have revealed more and more about themselves. Pros and Cons...nice change though. :)
Then you have people who write about nonsense....I still think it's the most amazing phenomenon when you have known someone for such a long period of time and yet you actually know nohting about that person. Reading a blog of someone like that is as if I have known someone for years and still haven't gotten comfortable with the aftermath of "hello, how are you?" I can't stand the layers people put up...does that mean I'm suppose to pry until the walls are gone or does that mean you truly don't want to show what's really going on inside? Or maybe there IS nothing inside to pry into becuase nothing is truly going on? No, I can't believe the latter.....still, prying is so annoying...it reminds me of how guys are 'suppose' to be the ones to chase girls....you try putting your heart on the line and be on the receiving end of the rejection.....:P (Haha, where did that last sentence come from? Off topic from my initial thoughts....:) )
So since some are taking more initiative in being more revealing about their emotional/spiritual/psychological states, I will too. I will be a little more revealing as to my state of mind right now. I was seriously pissed off as I was writing this, but it is nothing related to what I wrote about (except the computer thing). Someone in my family did something really stupid an hour ago...but hey we all make mistakes right? God has set my frustrations and anger into empathy and forgiveness....but the computer thing that just happened just added a little icing to the cake!! :) Thank God for my baby though because sometimes, you can say the funniest things and get me in the right mood.....:) Thanks for doing what you do so best....*sigh*...I miss you terribly...come home soon......
5 comments:
I don't know anything about comps, but my reaction to your discription is that it's a virus... but that's just my opinion.
And I guess there are no names mentioned, haha... but I'm pretty sure I know who you're reffering to for each of them... :P
And your baby?? Don't go all... you know whom... on us here. :P
Haha, thanks Alicia!
Geo, you're so smart, who am I referring to?!!? :) As a good friend of mine would say: "Wow, you're popular AND you're smart!"
Geo, I don't know what your last statement is referring to.....
whoa intense... guys should chase the girl... i am backwards like that... HA... thank you for exposing yourself.. ha now i can read you like a book...
stop using my lines foo!~!~
OH and I ran the Virus Check...nothing found...how bizzah!
Post a Comment