Wow, did you watch Lost this week? As Jon Chu would say, "Oh SNAP!!!!" :P
Speaking of TV, I'm downloading season 1 of Prison Break right now; I can't wait until it's done!
So today I went shopping for my students, partner teacher, principal, and drivers (who never allow me to take the bus home), and I bought lots of books and junk food. One of my friends let me have some of her pita and hummus today and so I just had to stop off at Sobey's after Wal-Mart to pick some of this yummy food up. I also picked up some Tzatziki Sauce and dang, don't you think Tzatziki is the best thing ever?!?! Well, not ever--as that's an extreme--but you get my point! :P I knew I loved it but a few weeks ago, Jon Chu gave me some for my fries at Moxie's and now I'm starting to think I can use it for so much more! Suggestions on other things it would go good on?!?!
5 comments:
The best things in life are not things.
-Billboard on Beddington Pentacostal Church.
They have the coolest signs. Aren't you sad that it's over?
whoa. pita and hummus. thats exactly what ive been eating for lunch this past week. haha.
whoa chillin with my bro WAYYYYYYYYYYY too much... NO FAIR...hmm we shouldgo to broken plate before karen goes to China... SWEETTT
I could go for some Broken Plate action!!! :)
I'm in for Broken Plate.
Post a Comment