Thursday, June 29, 2006

Everyone Would Be Better Off if They Just Knew A......

Today was kind of interesting because Matt and I ended up having lunch with some old friends from Dief/S JAM at Fujiyama. Wow...it's been years since I've seen some of you hasn't it? It all started with me going to church last Sunday and seeing Jonny Eng with some chick who looked like Patti. I proceeded to say "hi" and called Patti's name but it turned out to be Patti's sister Anne haha...they look so much alike from a distance! :P That's when Anne tells me Patti's back in town from school this week...and the rest is history....:P

I thought Patti went to Edmonton but I guess I've been out of the loop because now she's in...San Jose?! Yeah...she's going to become a Chiropractor! That's good news for me because I believe there are too many crooked workers in certain professions that milk us for what we're worth. I believe that every one of us should know someone who is a good friend in the following professions (to avoid being milked of our money): Chiropractor, Dentist, Mechanic, Lawyer, Computer Guy, etc., etc.......That's all I can think of but I'm sure there are a lot more. Seriously, take the Mechanic for an example who might say, "Yeah, your fribillator is 5 inches too close to the engine and it will require me to order three extra parts to fix it only it'll take 4-6 weeks for the parts to come in. You have to fix this or you risk death!!! You could get it fixed and wait the required time for the parts to come in or you can order an entirely new fribillator but that will cost a significant extra amount! What would it be?" Come one, do I know if this guy is conning me or not? There's no way of proving so. Which is why we have to take our workers here at their word. Sound familiar?!?! Hmm...'Nuff Said!!! :)

Speaking of which, does anyone even know what the heck a fribillator actually is or do you think I made that word up?!?! :P

4 comments:

Geo said...

I know what a DEfribillator is...

Havok said...

It's the same thing; the words can be used interchangeably...I googled it :)

Geo said...

lol, good ol' Google...
but wow... AED's are expensive!! Guess that rules out me carrying one around in my trunk, lol.

Havok said...

What, they won't provide you with one? Those cheapskates!!!