Right now I'm quite sleepy. As I sit here and type on the keyboard, my eyes are drifting away.....:)
It was a hard day to get out of bed today--I slept through my alarm clock! :P I was a few minutes late for class and even though I was worried about what my prof would say, imagine my surprise when I saw that only 1/4 of the class was there before me haha.....
I have an interview for tomorrow to work an after school program at King George. I haven't decided if this is a good thing or not because honestly, I'm really turned off by doing "camp" or "camp-like" related programs. It's just been too long for me...doing these types of programs...I want my own classroom! Arg....well I hope I get this job so I can pay off the bills...but it's going to suck.....haha....well it could suck. If I get this job, it would be funny if I came back on to blog about how great it is! :P
I'm currently using my new (used) iBook which I purchased yesterday. Thanks Sam for hooking me up! Hopefully this baby will last awhile and the screen or the battery won't give out on me! The ironic thing is though I'm using the wireless internet on this bad boy, my desktop's internet is messed up. TELUS doesn't know what's going on. We tried calling them and they say that the network is okay...is it my modem? Is it because my iBook's wireless is messing up my desktop's connection? Hmmm....Nonetheless, TELUS said they will go and see if they can fix the problem on their end and if not, they will send someone over. The only problem is they can't send someone until NEXT WED!!!!! Are you as annoyed as I am or more? Oh Lord, why me?! Why does something always go wrong with technoglogy?!?! ARG!!!!
6 comments:
awee it's okay =( you'll live hopefully!
CHA CHING kingstons wins the prize haha =) for being right number.2
Check your ip addresses for both your main computer and your macbook. It's possible that you're using the same ip address with your macbook as the main computer. My DS did that when I first hooked up to wi-fi with it. It took my computers ip address instead of a new one and screwed everything up.
hmm... thanks for the tip Geo! I will have to take a look at that tonight.
Ummm... I don't know how to change an IP address on a computer. I changed the one on my DS instead because it had an easy step-by-step method of choosing exactly what IP address to use. Sorry. I think Sam taught me how to once... but I never had to do it again, so I forgot.
thanks for the help but i called telus and they said my problem is a networking problem so sucks to be me! :(
Post a Comment