I'm at school right now getting ready to go to work at Mount Pleasant After School. Hope that goes well! God I pray it's a good place to work! :)
I have a CBE interview on March 9. PLEASE pray for me!! :)
I've been having a lot of fear lately and I don't know why. My dreams are really wrapped around me driving and crashing. This results in death or in a fatal injury. SCARY!
Other fear I'm having is something I can't really put into words. Maybe it's not fear? Maybe it's something else? I think it contributes to me wanting to quit worship leading on Sunday. Well, I've been feeling like doing this for over half a year now and it still hasn't gone away...I actually am having a lot more peace about quitting but I don't want to quit if it's the wrong thing for me to do. Even though I've felt this way for awhile, I've never quit because it didn't feel right but now it does....I can't explain why, but it does....is it REALLY what I'm suppose to do or am I just convincing myself....?
5 comments:
definetly will be praying for you=).
i'll pray for u definetly! :D
u'll do fine!! :D
By the way the quitin part
itz all up to u...
Is it god givin u
signs tat u should quit?
Or is it u tellin urself
or other words the "devil"
tryin to stop u from leadin a powerful crowd of worship tat everyone gets touch by?? Its all up
to u to decide. And deep inside u noe wat u need to do. :D
man i'm so lucky to have such supportive youth like you girls! i appreciate the prayers! thanks!!!
You arn't calling Yee Poh a fool are you??
LOL Geo is funny..sometimes...:P
Post a Comment