This has been a fantabulous day for the most part. Well except there is this one person in the Education faculty who doesn't get along with me at all because of something that happened in High School..I saw her going up my elevator and I thought, "she's going to get off on my level and she's going to be in my class...I just know it!" And guess what...she is!! WHAT THE HECK?!?! :P Maybe I should apoligize for whatever happened and maybe she'll forgive me....it'll be awkward having her around while I'm doing my presentations if she hates my guts! :)
Well class ended early and I ended up visiting my kids at Marion Carson! I haven't seen them since my last day of practicum and I kept having dreams of visiting them! They were so happy to see me and I was really glad to catch up with them and the teachers at the school for the little while I was there.
My bros took me out to Montana's to celebrate the day that God gave me life 24 years ago. The Wings and the Ribs were AWESOME!! I couldn't finish it all but I'll work on the rest of the meal for tomorrow's lunch! :)
Thanks to everyone who called, texted, messaged, emailed, etc. birthday wishes! And thanks to everyone who got me goodies too. You guys make things really special for me and I am thankful to have you all in my life! :)
What I hope to accomplish in the New Year:
- Find a part time job while in my last semester of school
- Get a Probationary Contract with CBE
- Eat healthy; be active
- Continue Soul Searching (this encompasses many spirital related issues I'm having to deal with which would take too long to discuss over blogger)
- Save up more monies for the future
That's it...can't think of anything else....my future is truly in God's hands and I surrender to His perfect and divine will...
3 comments:
Happy Birthday King :)
Do you know how you wronged this girl? If not, I still agree with you that apologizing is the way to go. He who puts himself last comes first afterall.
As for lunch... don't we have a lecture at that time?
yea i was late 4 my b-day thing lol
but atleast i said it riitttee :D
yes! better late than never! Thanks pris!
Post a Comment