Friday, January 12, 2007

OH TeeVee!!!

....this love is killing me,
but you're the only one.
It's not over.....

"It's not Over" by Chris Daughtry

I'm so for this new song by American Idol's Chris Daughtry! And aren't these words true: the heart wants what it wants! :) Speaking of which...Idol starts up this Tuesday...two hour premiere!! :)

I had lunch with Jon and Alicia this week (Finally!). Looks like I'm going to see some Pussycat Dolls and Christina Agu-Agui-lara? Lahara? Well, let's just say "Dirty Christina"...and I'm going to be seeing them in March with Alicia...thanks for the ticket! :)

Men's group was nice on Wednesday because Milton purchased the pay-per-view Oiler's game and they won! YEah Baby Yeah!! :) I heart the Oilers. :)



Beauty and the Geek was good this week...I'm not happy with the girl who got voted off, but the guy was super annoying so I'm glad this team is gone! Booyah!



Smallville has been VERY entertaining this season so far. The addition of Oliver Queen and Jimmy Olson has just made things so much more interesting. It's funny becuase Clark and Lois have so much chemistry now and the thing between Lana and Clark is quite dead so when they try to show a hint of a possibility of Clark and Lana being together again, I don't believe it anymore....



Been watching some more 24 season 5 with Crys and I'm so hyped for the new season. The interview with Mary Lynn on Letterman was hilarious! I also caught an interview with Kiefer on Leno and an interview with most of the cast on Larry King. I'm so hyped! It all starts at 8pm on Sunday so no late hang out for me that day folks! :)

The search for a part time job has not gone well this week. I've been thinking about retail and yet I started to think "what if some of my students see me working in retail?" Would that be embarassing? Should I feel ashamed? Hmmm.....maybe I should just stop being so picky and do something! :)

Good news guys....my eyes weren't as bloodshot as they were intially for my first Wednesday class. The last few times I've had it, my eyes stayed pretty bad for a few days before turning back to their white colors but I prayed about it and I guess God cares about my superficial needs because they were about halfway gone by the time class started! Hardly noticable. Thank You Jesus! :)

Well I've decided I no longer want a new Ipod...no..I want an IPHONE!! Dang, I was drooling when I first saw the pics. The worst part was I was driving to school when the pics were released and heard about it on the radio but couldn't access the internet for the afternoon so it took me awhile to finally see what this new machine was about. I didn't think it would be that great but it has EXCEEDED my expectations after I saw it for the first time! Will I buy it? Dunno...but I REALLY WANT TO...haha...Kingston needs some new toys to play with! :)

7 comments:

Jackson said...

Right now in the US it costs $599USD on a 2 year contract! I also heard they are restricting third party apps... which sucks big time... like ring tones, games etc...

xo.pepper said...

0o0o0 i love smallville and i watched
few of the beauty and geeks its pretty good.
I SOO WANT THE I-PHOONE but its so expensive jus to ship the phone and the planning and everythin jus to come to canada cuz itz only goin to usa 4 now stupid use gets everythin neww.... but yeepp ur eyes werent bloodshot today so tatz good so now u dont hav to c a doctor

Geo said...

Priscilla... were you staring into Kingstons eyes again?? :P

tanyakwongg said...

Its Its....k-k-k-kiinngstonn? haha hey.

xo.pepper said...

NOO GEEO!! ur so weird xD u can jus tell if their red or nottt lol but we
all noe tat u stare at kingston all the timee

xo.pepper said...

lol jk xD

Havok said...

Hey T-T-Tans! You found my blog haha!

As far as I'm concerned, everyone LOVES looking into my eyes folks...how could anyone resist? :P