Friday, March 02, 2007
It all comes down to this.....
Thanks everyone for being so full of wisdom and wishing me good luck! To put your mind at ease, I will be wearing a suit and a tie hahaha. I actually have hit Market Mall practically everyday this week since Monday afternoon and after buying shirts, ties, dress shoes, etc., I think I'm ready. I prepared for my interview last night before sleeping and woke up at 8ish today (because I couldn't sleep), and looked over some more questions. The butterflies are getting stronger as I type this...maybe I shouldn't blog anymore about it because it's making me nervous LOL. Just a couple more hours and then it's time...time to ROCK YOUR WORLD CBE!!! ...hopefully..... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey I forgot to ask how the interview went... ????
hmmmmmmmmmm... i love our friday dates.. muhahaha... where to this friday?? i need a new ipod too
Wasn't my best interview and yet it wasn't my worst. The interviewed was so structured and the interviewer didn't read my resume and such yet so she told me she couldn't give me any feedback after the interview so I left with a confusing impression.
As for Friday eats...not Broken Plate or you might forget something there again! :P And yes, we need to hook you up with an Ipod!!
Did you pickup a Lululemon tie?
Post a Comment