Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Stereotypes are true

....Asians are bad drivers!!! :P Why are there so many driving around me?!?!

Hooray, two new Wii games...but no time to play them :(

Work is making me tired. I read the bible last night and it was in Proverbs that spoke to me. I have been thinking about maybe taking a few extra days off and taking less shifts in the weeks to come but then I read :

So how long are you going to laze around doing nothing?
How long before you get out of bed?
A nap here, a nap there, a day off here, a day off there,
sit back, take it easy—do you know what comes next?
Just this: You can look forward to a dirt-poor life,
poverty your permanent houseguest!

Okay...so I'll just be happy with being tired and making more money so I can buy more games that I can't play :) Soon I will be done school though so I will have earned my time to relax!!! :)

4 comments:

Geo said...

Ooh what games??

I finally found Trauma Center somewhere!! for the DS

Havok said...

cooking mama and the godfather

Havok said...

and i didn't know you wanted trauma center? :P

Stinger said...

testify on the Asian bad driver.....