...where all of this is going." Haha, that's a line from a song by The Newsboys. Why does it have to be so confusing and so unclear of a path? Seems like I am never given the easy way in how things role in my life. Sorry, just stating a fact, this is not an emo comment :P
I have a second interview with GCA in a few days. The first one was with the principal and another administrator and it went well...except for the fact that I was late. I got lost and the map supplied by mapquest was wrong!!! The principal told me it was okay that I was late and that he had requested that mapquest change the directions to their school given the information he gave them 3 times, but still, no changes made! :P My second interview is with The Personnel Committee which is pretty scary.
I am starting to think I might not want this job. Cons: it's so far away. Mapquest was right about one thing: it's a 42 minute drive when there's no traffic!! And no, I'm not moving down south! :P Also, I felt really intimidated to tell you the truth...the principal said I would feel pressured there because "parents don't pay $5000/child at GCA for nothing." Heh, as if the pressures of being a first year teacher wasn't bad enough. Pros: Christian organization....real community feeling...can talk about faith at school. I guess we'll just see how this second interview goes but I'm leaning towards public boards....
1 comment:
Love the new picture.
Pros for GCA: Bruce, the SS teacher there is awesome.
Post a Comment