Thursday, April 19, 2007

Frazzled!!

Oh how Lost is driving me nuts...but in a GOOD way! There was a point in midseason where I was feeling a plateau but that has long gone. The first 6 and the latest 6 episodes have been super! I watched some clip on youtube which had the actors being interviewed and they said at least 1 character will die but today I heard on the radio that 5 characters were getting axed! Does that mean 5 regulars or 5 characters which is a mix of regulars and frequent appearances? Oh how my mind is trying to put these pieces together!

Well one thing I'm not frazzled about is my choice in not taking GCA's offer and hence looking to Rocky View for a full-time position. Thanks to everyone for your input! I appreciate your support and guidance but ultimately, this was the decision that gave me peace in my heart. So here's hoping I get my subbing package soon so I can start within a week or two! :)

There are some hot tunes on the radio right now--songs I'm not sick of yet!! I've been digging the latest tunes by The Fray, Nelly Furtado, Timberland, The Killers, Avril Lavigne, Gym Class Heroes, Daughtry, Katherine McPhee, and Justin Timberlake!! :) Summer is coming and these songs really suit the change in seasons quite well! :)

On a final note, there have been some updates on the latested Marvel movies. Edward Norton will be playing Bruce Banner in the next Hulk movie and Laurence Fishburne will be the voice of The Silver Surfer in FF2!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Geo said...

They're changing the actor for the Hulk?? Is that a good thing for the franchise?

Havok said...

Well if it's a BIG name like Norton, who cares who the old Hulk was :)

tanyakwongg said...

I like your taste in music=).

Havok said...

haha...thanks Tans