Does anyone remember this episode of The Simpsons? Haha...it was quite a sick one. The best is when Marge beats the snot out of the guy who tried to mug her and when she dominates Homer :) Anyways, I've just been so looking forward to The Simpsons lately...hence my blogs being about them lately. The episodes this season have been excellent and the movie is coming out soon! I was tempted to buy some new figures at Toys R Us yesterday, but chose not to...I may buy them today or tommorrow. It's of Itchy and Scartchy!!! :P
So it seems like everyone is blogging less. I check my Facebook a few times a day but blogs I'm checking maybe 2 or 3 times a week now. My bro said that the inventor of Facebook is some 22 or 24 year old college student. I bet he sleeps in piles of money surrounded by many beautiful ladies now!! :)
So what's new with me? Just relaxing since my part time job is done and school is finished! I'm just recharging for teaching. I can't wait! I think I'll be starting midMay which is great since I'm going away next weekend. I get to visit the Grandma and see how she's doing and see the cousin in Regina. Good times....
1 comment:
ditto... i am trying to keep up with the blog, but find myself on facebook daily..... the blog is only being visited once or twice a week.... how things change...
Post a Comment